- 3 c. Western Family Large Elbow Macaroni
- 6 T. Western Family Olive Oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c. onion, diced
- 2 c. carrot, diced
- 1 c. potatoes, diced
- 1 (29 oz.) can Western Family Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 4 (15 oz.) cans Western Family Chicken Broth
- 2 c. zucchini, diced
- 3 c. fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan. Add garlic, onion, carrots and potatoes and sauté until light brown.
- Add tomatoes and broth and simmer until vegetables are tender, break up tomatoes with spoon.
- Add zucchini and simmer for five minutes.
- Add spinach and simmer until slightly wilted.
- Add cooked macaroni.
- Serve in soup bowls with grated Parmesan cheese on top.