- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 T. Western Family Olive Oil
- ½ c. diced carrots
- ½ c. diced celery
- 3 cans (14.5 oz.) Western Family Chicken Broth
- 1 can (28 oz.) Western Family Crushed Italian Tomatoes
- 1 c. Western Family Soup Mix
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute garlic, onions, carrots and celery in olive oil until tender.
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes and soup mix.
- Cover and cook on low for one hour or until beans are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.