- 3 t. Western Family Olive Oil
- ¾ c. onion, carrots and celery, chopped
- 2 t. Western Family Salt
- 1 t. Western Family Ground Pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 c. dry white wine
- 1 c. Western Family 2% Milk
- ⅛ t. Western Family Ground Nutmeg
- 2 cans (14.5oz) Western Family Diced Italian Tomatoes
- Heat oil and sauté onion until brown. Add carrots and celery and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef, salt and pepper. Cook until meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Add milk, stir and simmer until milk is absorbed into the meat.
- Add nutmeg and wine and simmer until wine is absorbed.
- Add tomatoes, mix well and simmer very slowly until all liquid is absorbed.
- Serve over pasta.