- 1 pkt. Western Family Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 4 oz. Western Family Fettucini or your favorite pasta
- 2 T. Western Family Butter or Margarine
- ¾ c. Western Family Milk
- Cook 4 oz. of fettucini, OR your favorite pasta, according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, over low heat, melt 2 Tbsp. of butter OR margarine, stirring in 3?4 cup milk and seasoning packet of Alfredo Sauce Mix. Stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sauce is thickened.
- In a large bowl, combine Alfredo Sauce with hot pasta, stir gently and serve.