- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1-1/2 c. Western Family Bite-Size Shredded Wheat, crushed to ¾ c.
- 1 c. Western Family Pizza Sauce, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1-1/2 t. Western Family Seasoned Salt
- ¾ t. Western Family Onion Powder
- ¼ to ½ t. oregano leaves, crushed
- ⅛ t. Western Family Pepper
- ½ c. Western Family Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ground beef, cereal, ⅔ cup pizza sauce, egg, seasoned salt, onion powder, oregano and pepper in large bowl; mix well.
- Shape into loaf and place in ungreased 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Spread remaining ⅓ cup pizza sauce over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.