- 13.25 oz Western Family Whole Grain Penne Rigate
- 2 tbsp Western Family Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Western Family Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 2 (6.5 oz) jars Western Family Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 8 oz sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup Western Family Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cook until just cooked through. Add the artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes to the skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- In a large bowl combine chicken mixture with pasta.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.