- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 t. lime zest
- 2 T. lime juice
- ⅓ c. Western Family Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 t. Western Family Salt
- 1 t. Western Family Pepper
- ¾ c. tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ c. Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 (5 oz.) cans Western Family Solid White Tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- ½ c. flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 16 oz. Western Family Long Spaghetti (1/3 package)
- Western Family Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine the garlic, lime zest and juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, tomatoes and olives.
- Add tuna chunks and toss gently to coat with oil mixture. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta.
- Place the pasta on top of the tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top of the pasta. Toss to coat pasta with sauce and parsley.
- Garnish with cheese. Serve immediately.