- 1-1/2 lbs. Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 (26.5 oz.) can Western Family Spaghetti Sauce with Meat Flavor
- 1-1/2 c. water
- 2 T. Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. box Western Family Lasagna Noodles, not cooked
- 2 c. Western Family Ricotta Cheese
- 1-1/2 lbs. Western Family Grated Pizza Blend Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F .
- Saute sausage in large pan until cooked through, drain off excess fat.
- Combine sauce, water and Italian Seasoning.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups of sauce mixture into a 9 ” x 13 ” pan. Cover sauce with one layer of noodles.
- Top with ⅓ of cheese and ½ of sausage and ½ cup of sauce. Cover with layer of noodles.
- Top with ⅓ of cheese, ½ of sausage and ½ cup of sauce. Cover with remaining noodles, remaining sauce and remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 60 minutes. Remove foil and allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.