- 16 oz. Western Family Thin Spaghetti
- 2 T. Western Family Olive Oil
- 2 T. Western Family Butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c. Western Family Frozen Green Beans, thawed
- 2 c. yellow squash, diced
- 1 t. dried basil
- 1 t. Western Family Salt
- ½ t. Western Family Pepper
- ½ c. fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil and butter.
- Sauté garlic, onion and mushrooms about 2 minutes.
- Add green beans, yellow squash, basil, salt and pepper and sauté for another 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Toss with hot thin spaghetti and sprinkle with fresh Parmesan cheese.