- 2 lbs. chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 2 T. Western Family Canola Oil
- 1-1/2 c. onion, chopped
- 2 T. Western Family Garlic, minced
- 2 T. Western Family Paprika
- 1 (15 oz.) can Western Family Tomato Sauce
- 1-1/2 c. Western Family Chicken Broth
- 1 c. Western Family Sour Cream
- Western Family Salt and Western Family Pepper to taste
- 12 oz. Western Family Medium Egg Noodles
- Season chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and brown on each side, turning once. Transfer chicken to plate and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet and sauté until tender.
- Add paprika, tomato sauce and chicken broth.
- Add chicken back to skillet, cover and simmer until chicken is tender and cooked through, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering, prepare egg noodles according to package directions.
- Remove lid from chicken mixture and simmer until sauce is thickened. Remove one cup of tomato sauce from pan and stir it into sour cream.
- Add sour cream mixture back to pan and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce and chicken over egg noodles and serve.