- 1 lbs. ground beef
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- ½ c. green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 t. Western Family Garlic Powder
- 2 c. hot water
- ½ c. Western Family Milk
- 1 pkg. Western Family Beef Ribbon Skillet Meal
- ¼ c. Western Family Barbecue Sauce
- 2 T. Western Family Ketchup
- 1-1/2 c. Western Family All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 c. Western Family Milk
- 2 Western Family Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a large skillet combine beef, onion and bell pepper. Sauté until beef is browned. Drain.
- Add garlic powder, water, milk, barbecue sauce, ketchup and sauce mix packet. Stir, bring to a boil. Add pasta.
- Pour noodle mixture into a 9” x 13” baking pan.
- In a separate bowl combine baking mix, milk and eggs. Pour mixture over the noodle mixture.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden brown.