- Enchilada sauce mix
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 2 c. (16 oz.) water
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 c. shredded cheese
- Blend enchilada sauce mix with tomato paste and water. Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brown and crumble ground beef. Drain fat.
- Stir in half of prepared sauce and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- With tongs, dip each flour tortilla into remaining prepared sauce to soften.
- Place 1?4 cup beef mixture into each tortilla and roll tightly; put seam side down in 7 x 11 baking dish.
- Top with remaining prepared sauce and sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350°F.