Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
- 1 lb. Western Family Raw Shrimp, thawed, shelled and deveined
- 1 T. Western Family Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 T. garlic, minced
- 3 T. lemon juice
- ¾ c. Western Family Unsalted Butter
- ½ c. sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- ⅔ c. fresh basil, julienne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 11 oz. Western Family Angel Hair Pasta, prepared according to package instructions
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté shrimp for one minute on each side. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add garlic to pan and sauté for 20 seconds. Add lemon juice, butter, and sun dried tomatoes to the pan and stir until butter is melted.
- Add shrimp back to pan and simmer until shrimp are cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add basil to sauce and pour sauce over prepared angel hair pasta.
- Serve immediately.