- 1 c. Western Family Granulated Sugar
- 2 T. Western Family Unsalted Butter
- 1 c. Western Family Corn Syrup
- ¼ t. Western Family Salt
- 3 Western Family Eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 t. Western Family Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 c. Western Family Pecan Halves
- 1 Western Family 9" Deep-Dish Pie Crust, unbaked
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together sugar and butter.
- Add corn syrup and salt and beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean.