- 8 oz. Western Family Extra Wide Egg Noodles, uncooked (3/4 package)
- 1-1/2 c. Dried sweetened cranberries
- 5 Western Family Large Eggs
- 1 c. Western Family Sour Cream
- ⅔ c. Western Family Sugar
- ½ c. Western Family Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 t. Western Family Vanilla Extract
- 1 t. Western Family Cinnamon
- ¼ t. Western Family Nutmeg
- 4 c. Western Family Whole Milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Arrange noodles in the bottom of the pan and sprinkle cranberries on top of the noodles.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs and sour cream together.
- Stir in sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk. Pour milk mixture over the noodles.
- Bake kugel until center is set, 60 to 75 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.