- 2 c. Western Family sugar
- 3 Western Family eggs
- 1-1/2 c. Western Family blended oil
- 2 t. Western Family vanilla
- 2 c. grated carrots
- 1-1/2 c. Western Family crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ c. Western Family sweetened flaked coconut
- ½ c. Western Family chopped walnuts
- 3 c. Western Family flour
- 1-1/2 t. Western Family baking soda
- 1-1/2 t. baking powder
- 1 t. Western Family salt
- 1 t. Western Family ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl beat sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla together.
- Add carrots, pineapple, coconut and walnuts and stir to combine.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely and dust with powdered sugar or frost with cream cheese frosting.