- 1 can (21 oz.) Western Family Apple Pie Filling
- 1 pkg. frozen puff pastry sheets (2 sheets)
- Western Family Granulated Sugar
- Thaw the Puff Pastry sheets and unwrap.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each sheet into 4 squares.
- Carefully place ¼ cup apple pie filling in the center of each square.
- Fold the square so that diagonal corners touch, forming a triangle. Crimp the edges with a fork.
- Place on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sugar and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.