- 10 c. baking apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 c. Western Family Granulated Sugar
- 1 T. Western Family All Purpose Flour
- 1 t. Western Family Cinnamon
- ⅓ c. water
- 2 c. Western Family Quick Cooking Oats
- 2 c. Western Family All Purpose Flour
- 2 c. Western Family Brown Sugar
- ½ t. Western Family Baking Powder
- 1 c. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 c. Western Family Walnut Halves & Pieces
- ½ t. Western Family Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the sliced apples in a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, cinnamon and water over the apples.
- In large bowl combine oats, 2 cups flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, butter and walnuts. Spread evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the crisp is golden brown and the apples are tender.