- 1 (14.75 oz.) can Western Family Pink Salmon
- ⅓ c. Western Family Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ c. chopped celery
- ¼ c. Western Family Mayonnaise
- 1 Western Family Egg, beaten
- 4 T. Western Family Butter
- Remove bones and skin from salmon.
- In a large bowl combine salmon, bread crumbs, onion, celery, mayonnaise and egg.
- Shape into four patties.
- In a large saute pan, melt butter. Add salmon burgers and saute until golden brown each side and cooked through.
- Serve on a bun with favorite toppings and condiments.