- 2 c. Western Family Pinto Beans, Drained
- 1 c. sliced green onions
- 8 oz. Western Family Taco Blend Grated Cheese
- 10 - 8 Western Family Flour Tortillas
- Western Family Sour Cream
- Combine beans, green onions and cheese in a bowl.
- Top five tortillas with equal amounts of bean mixture, lay a second tortilla on top forming a sandwich.
- Grill each in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until filling is melted, flipping once.
- Cut into pie shaped pieces.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.